Stafflex Industrial are working with a well-established manufacturing company based in Calderdale who require an Export Controller for an immediate start.
Benefits include free onsite parking, clean working environment and they will also train you up to get various certificates including an FLT licence and qualifications in regard to working with Dangerous Goods. This position is temp-to-perm for the right candidate.
In this role you will be effectively controlling, directly receiving and warehousing all stock items. You will oversee the receiving and storage of a wide variety of products. To ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehousing processes are running smoothly and promptly.
Skills and Experience:
· Knowledge of warehouse procedures
· Ability to work under own initiative with minimum supervision.
· Literate and numerate
· Physically fit and active with good stamina
· Critical thinking and problem solving skills
· Planning and organizing
· Attention to detail
· Communication skills
· Training on company ERP
· Ability to use Microsoft Office.
Ensuring that the following activities are accomplished:
* Strategically manage warehousing in compliance with company's policies and vision
* Oversee receiving, warehousing
* Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
* Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
* Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
* Provide cover for distribution and production operations
* Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
* Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies
* Meeting deadlines for incoming delivery checking and booking.
* Prioritising workload to meet supplier order and transport.
* Maintaining high levels of accuracy.
* Maintaining high standards while implementing procedures.
* Constantly changing customer specifications and order patterns.
* Working accurately under pressure.
Monday - Friday
08:30 - 17:00
£17,500 - £19,000 DOE
If you would like more information about this role, please call Callum on 01484 351010.