Are you an Early Years Practitioner who has skills with the use of Early Years data and previous moderation experience?
Stafflex Education are currently seeking to appoint an Early Years Practitioner for a school in Huddersfield to join their Foundation Stage team. This position is full time and is to cover a maternity leave starting September 2017 and you will be working closely with the EYFS Leader to deliver enthusiastic and passionate learning to the children.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning, teaching and assessment for this role under the guidance of the Key Stage Leader.
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- Have excellent classroom management and organisational skills
- Encourage high expectations, development and behaviour
- A holistic and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An exceptional communicator with the ability to respond effectively to challenge?
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Stafflex Education
What we offer:
- Control of your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE SQA accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Stafflex Education are an equal opportunities employer. Candidates will be subject to compliance procedures, including an enhanced DBS and reference check. Stafflex Education is dedicated to the safeguarding of children and young people.
If you are interested in this position and supply is something you would like try, then 'apply now' or call David or Becky on 01484 351010 who will be available to help you every step of the way.