Salary: £20,000 - £23,500 per annum DOE
Hours: 37 hours per week
Location: Bradley, Huddersfield
Stafflex are currently recruiting for a Finance Administrator for one of our clients whom are a charity based in Huddersfield.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has experience within the finance sector and are looking for an opportunity to get into a supportive company that supports personal and professional development.
Our client is the voice of the nursery sector, an integral part of the lives of nearly one million young children and their families. Our client works collaboratively with a range of corporate and commercial partners, as well as local and national government, to achieve this mission.
The Key Duties of the Finance Administrator:
· Processing of all financial transactions including Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger, Cash Book, Petty Cash and Staff Expenses.
· Reconciliation of the Cash Book to Bank Statements, and maintenance of Direct Debit subscriptions on a daily basis.
· Work closely with Finance Manager on monthly sales import from CRM to finance system.
· Dealing with all customer and supplier queries effectively and efficiently, resolving all issues in a timely manner.
· Work closely with the membership and IT teams to report or resolve any CRM issues to ensure data accuracy.
· Matching incoming invoices with purchase orders, checking the accuracy of coding in line with budgets.
· Perform monthly reconciliations as required by the Finance Manager.
The Key Requirements of the Finance Administrator:
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Packages (Excel, Word, Outlook)
· Experience using various Financial Packages
· Good knowledge of Accounting and Bookkeeping procedures
· Positive Can-do attitude
If you are interested in the role, and want to know more, please apply or call Aiden and Luke on 01484 351010, option 3 for more details.