£9 until £11.50 Based on experience
Full time Working Hours - 38 Hours per week
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
An exciting opportunity for an accomplished candidate who has years of experience within a senior finance position. We are looking for an enthusiastic and adaptable Financial Controller to join our growing but well-established client based in the centre of Huddersfield. You would be working alongside an external accountant on a day-to-day basis, liaising with them and ensuring the smooth running of the accounts and other administrative roles.
The role will include a variety of tasks you will need to manage:
· Banking / Bookkeeping / Accounting
· Ensuring the organisation of project database
· Management and control of general office duties
· Work with Insurer to arrange Insurance (motor/business/other)
· Liaise with Suppliers and arrange payments and send information
· Raising sales invoices and chasing payments
· Preparing estimates for jobs
The Key skills we are looking for:
· Strong numeracy skills
· Accounting experience - Accountancy Qualification Desirable
· Reliability and discretion: you will often learn of confidential matters
· Communication, negotiation and relationship-building skills
· Organisational skills
· Problem solving skills
· The ability to 'make things happen'
· Budgeting skills
· Attention to detail
· Use of Sage 50 and Intermediate Excel skills
The Company and Opportunity
· Great working environment and an attractive development opportunity in a growing but established local company.
· Excellent working hours and an early finish on Friday, with negotiable salary based on experience.
If you would like to know more about the role or would like to discuss this interesting opportunity in more detail, please feel free to confirm your interest and apply for the role. We will be in contact with you as soon as possible to discuss the role in further detail and converse about why you will be right for the role.