Fire Alarm Engineer
Salary: £15 per hour.
Location: Field-based, M62 Corridor.
Permanent and Full Time Role
At Stafflex, we are currently representing a prestigious company who are based in West Yorkshire. Our client is looking for an experienced and innovative Fire Alarm Engineer to be field based and support their long list of customers. The client is prospering within this challenging time and only have plans of growth to support their employees and customers.
The right candidate will be working on a diverse range of industrial complexes, from small to large retail and commercial premises to recreational facilities. This is the perfect opportunity to find your company of choice and forge a long lasting career.
The Key Responsibilities of the Fire Alarm Engineer:
· Servicing of fire alarm systems.
· Design & Installation of new Fire Alarm Systems.
· Testing of emergency lighting.
· System fault finding and diagnosis.
· On site repairs and accurate recommendations of rectifying repairs.
· Reactive fault call attendance and resolution.
· Call out standby rota (1 in 4).
The Key Skill/Requirements of the Fire Alarm Engineer:
· Previous experience in a similar position.
· Good knowledge of a conventional and addressable systems.
· Awareness of Gent systems.
· Basic electrical knowledge relating to emergency lights.
· Full driver's licence.
· BAFE trained desirable.
· Brief knowledge of AOV/smoke vent systems.
· Brief knowledge of Aspiration systems.
The Benefits of the Role and the Company:
· £100 standby allowance.
· Overtime is available.
· Company Van provided.
· Smart Tablet provided.
· Competitive Pension plan.
If you are interested in the role and have the required experience, then please apply or call Lydia on 01484 351010 EXT 4 - Engineering, for more information.