Front of House Sales Administrator - 20 hours per week - £8.50/hr + commission
Hours: 20 hours per week - flexibility required
Requirements of the Sales Administrator:
· Ideally you will have few years of experience working as a Receptionist
· You will have a strong sales background
· You will be creative and able to work on your own initiative, promoting clinic treatments and special offers.
· Possess excellent face to face and over the phone communication skills
· Have the ability to build a very strong, positive rapport with customers.
· Have a bubbly and friendly personality, to create a welcoming and friendly atmosphere with outstanding customer service.
· You must possess good computer skills ideally on a MAC (ideally but not essential)
The role of the Sales Administrator:
· Reception cover, welcoming clients, booking appointments, taking payments for treatments.
· Calling clients to promote special offers and treatments..
· Printing invoices and documents for VAT returns
· You will work to targets on product and treatment sales.
The Company and an Opportunity:
· Our client is an award winning Aesthetics Beauty Clinic providing advanced skin therapy/body treatment plans.
· Full product and treatment training will be provided
· A very experienced team of Therapists where you can gain knowledge of modern aesthetic treatments and products within a friendly environment.