Funding and Partnership Administrator
Salary: £22k - £26k (Pro-rata)
Hours: 30 hours per week.
Location: Bradley, Huddersfield
Our client is the voice of the nursery sector, an integral part of the lives of nearly one million young children and their families. The ideal candidate will be representing the charitable sector across the UK, and our client will provide information, training, and support, so you can support and provide the best possible service to nurseries for education and care to young children.
Our client works collaboratively with a range of corporate and commercial partners, as well as local and national government, to achieve this mission.
The Key Duties of the Funding and Partnership Officer
· Support the Relationships Manager (Corporate Partnerships) in the management of corporate and commercial partners
· Provide data and report on commercial activity
· Monitor funding sites and portals to keep track of contract and tender opportunities
· Report, file and record all successful, unsuccessful and pending applications
· Support managers and external writers in gathering information from internal and external early years experts
· Prepare bid time-lines and produce / communicate / co-ordinate bid action plans
· Provide support with checking, editing and proof reading.
The Person Specification of the Funding and Partnership Officer
· Clear verbal and written communicator
· Good IT skills, proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications and able to present statistical analysis
· Good time management skills
· Ability to manage own workload, and meet required deadlines and standards in short timescales
· Strong co-ordination skills
· Knowledge of proofing, editing and copy-writing
· Ability to use social media platforms
If you are interested in the role, and want to submit your application, please apply or call Aiden/Luke on 01484 351010, option 3 and we will be happy to provide you with any more information.