Stafflex Industrial are working with a well-established manufacturing company based in Halifax who require a Furnace Operator for an immediate start.
Benefits include free onsite parking, clean working environment and the employer will also provide training in all aspects of the business.
In this role you will be working within a small team operating various furnaces making what is required from the works order. Some of the tasks that are undertaken can be physically demanding. Previous experience working with cranes would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of warehouse procedures
- Ability to work under own initiative with minimum supervision.
- Literate and numerate
- Physically fit and active with good stamina
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Ability to read Engineering Drawings
- Ability to use Microsoft Office.
Engineering background (Required)
FLT Counter balance (Required)
Crane experience (Advantageous)
Monday - Friday
07:30 - 16:30
£18,720 + DOE
If you would like more information about this role, please call Callum on 01484 351010.