Salary: £27,000 - £31,000 p/a (DOE)
Hours: Mon - Wed 07:30am - 16:15pm / Thur 07:30am - 15:45pm/ Fri 07:30am-12:00pm
Elland, West Yorkshire
Are you a self-motivated individual who is looking for a new opportunity in production fitting? If you have experience with industrial gearboxes, look no further! Stafflex are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our clients, who specialise in the manufacture and production of a range of gearboxes. From day 1, you will be involved in some very varied and deeply rewarding work.
· Complete build and test of industrial gearboxes.
· Assembly of small gearboxes
· strip and report of gearboxes
· General housekeeping
· Experience of mechanical assembly is essential
· Previous experience within Industrial Gearboxes
· FLT Licence would be advantageous but full training can be given.
· Able to work efficiently with great attention to detail.
· Engineering qualification
· Knowledge of rotating equipment
· Good communicator
· Attention to detail
· Dealing with ambiguity
· Team player
If you are interested in the role, and have relevant skills and experience, please apply to the role or call 01484 351010 (Ext.4) and speak to Mulenga at Stafflex Engineering. We look forward to hearing from you.