Job Title: - Geography Teacher
Location: Huddersfield, Calderdale and Wakefield.
Are you an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Geography Teacher looking for a rewarding opportunity in education? We are currently seeking Geography Teacher's for immediate day to day and long term placements in our Secondary Schools across Huddersfield, Calderdale and Wakefield. This position offers a fantastic opportunity to make a lasting impact on students' understanding of the world around them.
- Plan and deliver high-quality Geography lessons that engage and inspire students.
- Foster a love for geography and an appreciation for the interconnectedness of the world.
- Utilize a variety of teaching methods to accommodate diverse learning styles.
- Create a positive and inclusive learning environment that encourages critical thinking and curiosity.
- Contribute to the development of the geography curriculum and participate in departmental initiatives.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent recognized teaching qualification.
- Specialization in Geography or a related field.
- Strong subject knowledge and a passion for instilling a sense of wonder about the world.
- Effective classroom management skills and the ability to create a positive learning atmosphere.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Flexible start date, with immediate and January options available.
- Opportunities for day-to-day and long-term placements.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Professional development opportunities.
If you are a dedicated Geography Teacher ready to inspire and educate the next generation then get in touch!
At Stafflex we put our relationships with both our teachers and our schools first. We are here to support you, at any stage in your career. That's why we have a reputation for being Huddersfield's most friendly, transparent and ethical agency.
Stafflex have been in business for over 20 years and our Huddersfield community is at the heart of everything we do. We are proud to be a family run, independent recruitment agency.
Stafflex can offer you:
· Pay to scale in line with recommendations from the School Teachers' Review Body on teachers' pay
· Separate Holiday pay to ensure you have paid annual leave opportunities
· Weekly BACS / PAYE pay through our in house payroll team (we do NOT use umbrella companies)
· Make life easy by using our Stafflex Hub web App to tell us when you're available to work and other benefits including training documents and more
· Local, convenient assignments
· 24/7 telephone service
Requirements to work with Stafflex
· Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
· All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
· You must have legal right to work in the UK
· You must be willing to attend a face to face registration interview
Do give us a call on 01484 351010 if you would like to find out more about Stafflex and how we can support you.
Stafflex Education are an equal opportunities employer and an Education Recruitment Business. Candidates will be subject to compliance procedures, including an enhanced DBS and reference check. Stafflex Education is dedicated to the safeguarding of children and young people.