Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 per annum (Pro-rata)
Hours: 20 - 30 Hours, Flexible working.
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Reporting to: Managing Director
We are currently representing our client who are one of the largest manufacturers of high quality plastic products in Europe. This is a great opportunity to create your own path to success as you will be part of a new team and create new processes, procedures and take on more responsibility as the department grows. Our client is looking for an experienced HR Administrator to join them and drive the HR function forward into a new age.
The Key Duties of the HR Administrator
· Managing HR Mailboxes including written and verbal correspondence.
· Collating Reports.
· Process and qualify CVs from suitable candidates.
· Create Job Descriptions and Adverts where required.
· Checking eligibility to work.
· Processing new starters, leavers and changes.
· Post/Filing/scanning duties.
· General HR Administration.
The Key Competencies of the HR Administrator
· Competence in using Microsoft Office packages such as Excel, Word and Outlook.
· Strong Administration experience is essential.
· Attention to detail.
· HR experience desirable.
If you are interested and have the relevant experience, please apply, or call Aiden or Anna on 01484 351010, option 3 to discuss the opportunity further.