Impact Sales Manager
Salary - £21,646.58
Hours - Full Time Hours
Location - Travelling between numerous sites as required
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join an established business that supports the local community and are one of the largest leisure centres in the Kiklees area. The role of Impact Sales Manager is a key role within the Sales and Marketing Team and is responsible for sales activity in any of the available sites. Under the supervision of the Acting Strategic Sales Manager, the postholder will also develop and deliver the sales systems across the organisation.
Our client is the largest fitness operator in the Kirklees area and has an annual membership income target in excess of £7m. This post plays a key role in supporting the Sites to achieve and exceed their membership targets and to achieve a significant part of the overall Membership Budget.
The Key Duties of the Sales Manager
· Proactively deliver sales activity across all KAL products as deemed necessary in KAL facilities
· Identify any new sales opportunities and review current sales opportunities
· Assist the Strategic Sales Manager in ensuring that all sales systems and initiatives are in place for the site and assist with the development of new initiatives
· Assist the Strategic Sales Manager in developing well planned and innovative sales plans to maximise lead generation
· Ensure the site meets its membership and income targets and take remedial action where necessary - you will also be set an individual target for prospects
· Make highly effective sales and retention related calls as required.
· Manage all prospect activity including tours and follow up calls in a timely manner ensuing that all prospects and enquiries are logged accurately
· Ensuring all prospects are dealt with as effectively as possible, aiming to optimise conversion to sales
· Deliver in site lead-generating activities and maintain a 'lead-bank' of prospects and action appropriately
· Contribute ideas to develop products
· Assist in the development of Sales specific training resources
· Following agreement with the relevant parties as to the who, what, why, when and how, deliver appropriate training
· Liaise with all sites to ensure adequate sales related material * Maintain a high level of product knowledge
· Co-ordinate daily set ups with the team and deliver off-site outreach activity appropriate to the needs of the business
· Build awareness of KAL and its various products by completing a range of ongoing outreach activities as required
· Manage Sales staffing rotas including all holiday and sickness related collation and ensuring adequate staffing to take advantage of event and promotion opportunities keeping within budget
The Key Competencies of the Sales Manager
· The ability to travel to all sites - own transport required
· 12 months sales experience
· 6 months supervisory/management experience in leisure, retail or hospitality role
· Experience of people management
· A clear understanding of a sales cycle and how this applies to fitness membership sales
· Confidence and experience in dealing with people and giving instructions
· Evidence of ongoing personal development
· Experience within the leisure and sport industry would be beneficial
If you are interested in the position, and think you have the right experience, please apply to the role or call Anna or Aiden at Stafflex on 01484 351010 for more information.