Internal Mechanical Equipment Sales
Salary: £25k - £32k (Based on experience)
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Hours: 39 Hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Temporary to Permanent Role
Our client is a well establised and market leasing manufacturer who specialise in design, manufacturing, supply and servicing their products. For over 45 years, our client has created bespoke industrial products for some of the world's biggest companies in the oil and gas, pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and experienced Mechanical Equipment Sales specialist. Our client is currently looking for a talented candidate to start with the team as soon as possible, to join their effective and productive team. The role will be offered on a temporary-permanent basis, with a definite view of a successful permanent role with them, subject to your achievements and success in the role.
The Key duties of the Internal Mechanical Equipment Sales:
· Searching for new clients who could benefit from company products
· Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
· Managing and interpreting customer requirements
· Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs
· Negotiating tender and contract terms
· Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
· Offering after-sales support services
· Managing client accounts
· Analysing costs and sales
· Meeting regular sales targets
· Recording and maintaining client contact data
· Coordinating sales projects
· Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
· Solving client problems
· Helping in the design of custom-made products
The Key Competencies of the Internal Mechanical Equipment Sales:
· Technical knowledge or experience in an engineering environment; specifically Fans / Valves / Pumps / Rotating Equipment
· Sage Line 50 experience beneficial
· Ambitious person who can grow alongside an ever-growing company
· Person who sees challenges as new opportunities and further development,
· Positive team player with outgoing personality.
· Candidate who is happy to work within open office
If you are interested in the position and feel your experience makes you suitable for the role, please apply with your CV or call Anna at Stafflex on 01484 351010 (ext3).