Internal Sales Engineer
Salary: £20k - £25k Dependant on Experience
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Hours: 37.5 Hours, Full Time.
Our client is looking for an experienced Internal Sales Advisor/Engineer who will support the business in; managing on a daily basis, UK and export quotation requests via email and telephone. They need a pro-active candidate who can effectively liaise with other departments and factories to manage customer expectations using available communication channels. This includes but is not limited to external sales, commercial and technical teams.
Key Responsibilities of the Internal Sales Engineer:
· Produce quotations in line with company guidelines / procedures and best practice for distribution partners, OEMs, and or export customers.
· Process customer's orders.
· Managing phone enquiries - quoting or re-directing to distribution partners as deemed appropriate in accordance with company guidelines.
· Completion of supplier pre-qualification questionnaires.
· Project managing as required.
· Develop and manage customer relationships.
· Liaising with and supporting BCUK external sales team to manage customer expectations.
· Liaising and support BCUK workshop / technical support / order section / finance department to manage customer expectations.
· Liaising with ATB/Wolong factories to manage customer expectations.
· Production and follow up of pro-forma invoices.
· To work in any appropriate capacity according to training and capability if requested
· To carry out other tasks as may be reasonably requested by Line Manager, that are within the role holder's ability.
Key Requirements of the Internal Sales Engineer:
· Engineering Industry Experience
· Ability to read Engineering Drawings
· Sales Experience Required
If you are interested in the role, and want to know more, please call Aiden or Mulenga on 01484 351010 Extension 3 for more information.