Internal Sales Executive
Salary: Up to £20k based on experience with commission opportunity
Hours: 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Location: Elland, West Yorkshire
Responsible to the Internal Sales Manager
Our client is looking for an experienced Sales Executive to join the team and work within a growing and supportive company. It is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to continue their personal development within a reputable business in the new business sales team, and drive lead generation in order to create new business for the company.
This is a 100% sales focused and target driven business-to-business (B2B) role consisting of cold calling and lead generation with a view to making appointments for the NBE's. You will communicate via telephone and email. As the role involves introducing the Company to the potential client for the first time creating an excellent first impression is imperative.
The Key Duties of a Sales Executive:
· Liaise with New Business Executives on a daily basis to discuss updates, plans and targets
· Influence and convince prospects to meet with a NBE by delivering a professional sales pitch the company's services and products.
· Build relationships with the Decision Makers, diarising call backs and cancellations
· Prepare and produce reports when required.
· Achieve all daily, weekly and monthly KPI's
· Provide support to new employees and provide on the job training where required encouraging new team members to thrive within the business.
· To attend and fully participate in on-going training and development, regular performance reviews, monthly one to one meetings and company appraisal system.
· Contribute to overall team effort to ensure company new business targets are consistently achieved.
· Carry out any other reasonable duties as required by the company
· Resilience and the capacity to grow adapt to an ever-changing work environment.
· Maintain and update the company data base with accurate information on a daily basis.
· Update the NBE's calendar with all new meetings and meeting cancellations
The Company and the Opportunity:
· Our client is a leading provider of energy management services.
· Have the opportunity to further your career within the company.
· A great commission scheme based on targets and KPI's
If you are interested in the position and have the required experience, please apply to the position and we will consider your application. For more information, please call the Stafflex Office team on 01484 351010 to speak to Anna or Aiden.