Internal Sales Executive
Salary: £10 per hour
Hours: 09:30 - 14:30 Monday to Friday, can be flexible over 5 days.
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Temporary to Permanent
Are you a driven and ambitious person? Do you want to be directly involved with the growth of a business? Enjoy speaking to Business owners and other professional people? Stafflex are currently looking for an Internal Sales Executive to join the team and make a difference. The role will involve prospect calls to new and existing clients in the Kirklees and Calderdale, looking to gain as much information as possible about new opportunities they have within their business. This would be a great opportunity for the right candidate to forge a career within a supportive and growing company who puts the community first.
The Key Duties of the Internal Sales role:
· Develop and manage client relationships to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and quality standards.
· Develop a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment.
· Maintain and keep up to date the customer and prospect database.
· Gain leads through social media, company websites, online job boards, newspapers etc.
· Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from clients.
· Keep yourself up to date with market conditions, the economy and how this will affect our prospects or current clients.
· Promote the company in a positive manner to all external people and organisations.
The Key Skills of the Internal Sales role:
· Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
· A positive approach is required for all activity.
· Sales and negotiation skills.
· A goal-orientated, objective and target driven approach to work.
· The ability to handle multiple priorities.
· Problem-solving, influencing, questioning and listening skills.
The Company and the Benefits:
· Future Bonus Opportunity upon completion of probation.
· Private Healthcare.
· Free Parking.
· Future Progression Opportunity.
If you are interested, and want to know more, please apply or Call Donna on 01484 351010, Press 0 for Reception.