Internal Sales Negotiator
Salary: Up to £25k based on experience with commission opportunity
Hours: 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Location: Elland, West Yorkshire
Responsible to the Internal Sales Manager
Our client is looking for an experienced Sales Negotiator to join the team and work within a growing and supportive company. It is a great opportunity for an experienced sales person who is looking to continue their personal development within a reputable business, handling the full sales cycle for the business, and drive lead generation, pricing and agreements in order to create new business for the company.
This is a sales focused and target driven business-to-business (b2b) role consisting of cold calling and lead generation with a view to closing the sale. You will communicate primarily via telephone calls and emails. As the role involves introducing the Company to the potential client for the first time creating an excellent first impression is imperative. You will be responsible for representing the Company, lead generation and closing the sale to bring new clients on board.
The Duties of an Internal Sales Negotiator:
· Identify / qualify the businesses and decision makers that the company wants to target to exceed individual targets on a consistent basis.
· Liaise with potential clients by telephone and email, building rapport and providing prospects with required information in professional format with a view of the company Brokerage services and company history.
· Influence and convince prospects to sign and return an LOA by delivering a professional sales pitch discussing the companies Brokerage services and products.
· Liaise with Suppliers to request and negotiate the best prices.
· Ensure all pricing is done accurately and in a timely manner.
· Liaise with prospects to close the deal and get signed contracts returned.
· Ensure all signed contracts that are returned get locked in with suppliers. If there are any issues getting the contract locked in liaise with the client to keep them informed until the contract can be locked in.
· Resilience and the capacity to grow adapt to an ever-changing work environment.
· Maintains and updates the company data base with accurate information on a daily basis.
· To prepare and produce reports when required.
· Continuously build on/improve market knowledge and keep up to date with market movements/trends etc.
· Achieve all daily, weekly and monthly KPI's
· Provide support to new employees and provide on the job training where required encouraging new team members to thrive within the business.
· To attend and fully participate in on-going training and development, regular performance reviews, monthly one to one meetings and company appraisal system.
· Carry out any other reasonable duties as required by the company
· Adhere to data protection guidelines, ensuring all prospects are aware that all calls are recorded
· Adhere to the policies and procedures to attain and maintain the required competency level to perform the role and, in particular, to promote a culture where customers are treated fairly, with openness and honesty.
· Apply company values in all day to day activities.
The Company and the Opportunity:
· Our client is a leading provider of energy management services.
· Have the opportunity to further your career within the company.
· A great commission scheme based on targets and KPI's
If you are interested in the position and have the required experience, please apply to the position and we will consider your application. For more information, please call the Stafflex Office team on 01484 351010 to speak to Anna or Aiden.