Internal Sales Specialist
Salary: Upto £25,000 DOE.
Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday.
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire.
A great opportunity for an experienced Sales Specialist/Engineer to join a growing and supportive team. The company can offer progression and personal growth, as well as working with a global and reputable company within the electrical, motor and aerospace sectors. A direct contact for a diverse and professional client base, the client requires a proven problem solver, to provide support to the Head of Internal Sales and get to know the business from the ground up.
The Key Duties of the Internal Sales Specialist
· Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
· Respond promptly to customer inquiries and handle and resolve customer complaints.
· Sales administration.
· Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
· Provide pricing and delivery information.
· Manage customer accounts.
· Keep records of customer interactions and transactions.
· Maintain customer databases.
· Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
· Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
The Key Requirements of the Internal Sales Specialist
· Numeric, oral and written language applications.
· Experience in Customer service / Internal sales or similar commercial position of 1 year.
· Knowledge in working with ERP systems. (SAP or others)
· Knowledge in working with CRM system.
· Knowledge of administrative procedures.
If you are interested in the role, and want to know more; please apply or call Aiden in the Stafflex Office team on 01484 351010, option 3.