Salary is dependent on experience.
Full Time working hours.
Central Huddersfield based.
Permanent Role with countless growth and training opportunities.
A great opportunity has arisen for a junior role, working alongside professional people who specialise in financial advice and provide a bespoke service to their clients.
Our client has been providing high levels of advice and service for 30 years and now has over £200 million under management. Most of their customers are referrals from existing clients or through our relationships with other professional firms such as Accountants and Solicitors.
The Key Requirements of the Junior Administrator
· Positive, can-do attitude.
· Ambition to grow with the company, to help the company grow.
· Career-driven and focused individual.
· Interest or knowledge of Maths/Finance.
· Ability to take instruction and the interest of learning new skills.
· Passionate about the business and working within a professional environment.
If you are interested in the role, and want to know more, please apply or call Aiden & Luke on 01484 351010, option 3 for more information.