Are you a KS2 Teacher looking for new and exciting opportunity within a highly regarded school?
Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
An exciting opportunity arisen for Primary Teachers looking to flourish in a supportive, friendly and constantly evolving learning environment.
Stafflex are looking for Primary Teachers in the Huddersfield area to work with a cluster of our schools. We are requiring Teachers who have positive behaviour management and have the ability to use creative planning to engage children's learning. We are looking for teachers who can teach in Key Stage 2 on daily and short term assignments!
What you will require:
- Positive classroom management
- An excellent ability to lead groups of students on supply
- The ability to carry out planning for lessons
- A Commitment to develop the personalities and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- Proactive team member skills
- A commitment to raising achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education
Working with Stafflex also gives you access too:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE SQA accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Stafflex Education are an equal opportunities employer. Candidates will be subject to compliance procedures, including an enhanced DBS and reference check. Stafflex Education is dedicated to the safeguarding of children and young people.
If you are interested in this position and supply is something you would like try, then 'apply now' or call David or Becky on 01484 351010 who will be available to help you every step of the way.