Stafflex Industrial are working with a non-profit organisation based in Huddersfield who require a Kitchen Supervisor for an immediate start.
Benefits include free onsite parking, clean working environment and they will also train you up on their kitchen processes.
The candidate will be working in the conference rooms setting up for various business events and working in the kitchen preparing the meals for the guests. All food would be pre-ordered in advance
· Flexible hours - standard 36.25 per week
· Overtime hours claimed back the week after
· Onsite training provided
· Communication Skills
· Attention to detail
· Looking after planning and projects
· Need to do a bit of manual handling when preparing tables
· Computer literate
· Food ordering
· Catering/Conferencing background.
· Normal working hours Monday to Friday but will have to do the occasional Saturday
Food Hygiene Certificate (Required)
Driving Licence (Required)
First Aid Trained (Advantageous)