Are you an enthusiastic and inspirational teacher who is committed to delivering outstanding learning and high pupil outcomes?
Stafflex Education are currently seeking to appoint a KS2 class teacher to work in a school in Huddersfield. The school delivers a creative curriculum and immersive and innovative learning environments for all children.
The position is due to start in September 2017. It is initially for one term but could be longer. The successful candidate will be responsible for all of the planning, teaching and assessment involved with role. NQTs are welcome to apply for this role.
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- Evidence of positive classroom control
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- An enthusiastic and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Stafflex Education
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE SQA accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Stafflex Education are an equal opportunities employer. Candidates will be subject to compliance procedures, including an enhanced DBS and reference check. Stafflex Education is dedicated to the safeguarding of children and young people.
If you have recently graduated and supply is something you would like try, then 'apply now' or call David or Becky on 01484 351010 who will be available to help you every step of the way.