Salary: £17,000 - £19,000 (Based on Experience)
Hours: Full Time Hours - Monday to Saturday
Location: Holmfirth, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Our client is a traditional estate agent with a modern approach. We're seeking a dynamic, motivated Professional to join our award-winning team.
As an employer, our client genuinely cares about the people they work with. Whether you're a client, a supplier, a contractor or one of the team, they enjoy making positive relationships with everyone who comes through our door. Our client believes that letting your house should be a great experience. That's why they put so much emphasis on the customer experience and rely on their positive reputation to generate new business.
The Key Duties of a Lettings Advisor:
- As Lettings advisor, you'll own the management of properties for let and those already existing and under our management.
- You'll own the relationship with our landlords
- You'll hand-hold our landlords throughout the letting process, building trust and offering advice and recommendations.
- You'll ensure that landlords are regularly updated on progress and provide constructive viewing feedback.
- You'll manage our rental properties from beginning to end.
- You'll arrange viewings, deal with internet enquiries, conduct property visits and support to the Valuers.
- You'll negotiate applications made on properties, ensuring the best price and applicant is always obtained for the landlord.
- You'll provide a professional service to everyone we work with and ensure that all viewing applicants are updated on their viewing status before the end of each day.
The Key Competencies of a Lettings Advisor:
- Educated to GCSE standard, or equivalent in English and Maths, Grade C or above
- Computer literacy, the ability to use new software packages with training and an understanding of Microsoft Outlook and Word.
- Hold a full UK driving license and have access to their own vehicle for business use on occasions for which an allowance is paid.
- Strong English and grammatical skills.
The Company and the Opportunity:
- A fantastic work culture - we're only as good as the people we work with and we take our work culture seriously. We treat everyone as adults, have an atmosphere of trust and respect, and enjoy working as one team.
- A fantastic, relaxed, unique office space
- 20 days holiday, including mid-week days off as alternate Saturdays are part of the role
- Team events and nights out
- Ongoing training and personal development
- Employer contributed pension scheme.
- Attractive commission scheme
If you are interested in the position, please apply to the position or call Aiden and Anna on 01484 351010.