Salary: £20,000+ per Annum, DOE
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Hours: 9:00AM - 17:30PM - 40 Hours per week
1 in 4 Saturdays 09:00AM - 12:00PM
A fantastic opportunity to build your career in a local and growing Lettings Company, with flexible hours and independent duties, this is the perfect role for the right candidate looking to continue their growth in a fast-paced and customer driven environment.
The Key Requirements of the Letting Negotiator:
· Enthusiastic and Positive Attitude.
· Hungry for success.
· Determined - be willing to go the extra mile.
· Excellent and Adaptable Customer Service skills is a must.
· The passion for helping others.
· Excellent Rapport building skills.
The Key Responsibilities of the Letting Negotiator:
· Be able to liaise with customers and answer any questions.
· Organising and running inspections for current letters.
· Deal with all incoming enquiries within the office.
· Registering applicants details and obtain property requirements.
· Use selling and customer service skills to let properties.
· Driver with own car to attend appointments.
The Company and Opportunity
· Established company with over 25 years of experience in the Property sector.
· Works within professional letting, management and maintenance services.
If you are interested in the role, and want to know more, please apply or call Aiden and Luke on 01484 351010, option 3 for more details.