Salary: £22.5k P/A
Hours: 09:30am - 5:00 Monday - Friday / 1 in 2 Saturdays 09:00 - 12:00
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Are you looking for a new opportunity with an extremely welcoming real estate agency based in Huddersfield? Stafflex are looking for an outgoing, confident and charismatic individual to step in to a newly available role!
Our client is a thriving business looking to grow and develop their business in the coming months. With some additional internal change, we have a new need for a Lettings Negotiator / Manager to join the team on a Full time basis. Managing a portfolio of over 100+ properties, this would be an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to further their career and work closely with industry experts.
This role will be based within the front of house. A successful candidate will provide a professional and efficient service to all customers both face to face and by phone, ensuring all residential properties are handled proficiently from initial enquiry through to satisfactory conclusion.
Key Duties of the Lettings Negotiator
- Answering telephone and email queries
- Booking appointments, conducting property viewings and obtaining feedback
- Handling bonds, contractor bookings and tenancy sign ups
- Negotiating terms and agreements between landlords and tenants
- Building and maintaining relationships with contractors, landlords and tenants
- Managing social media accounts
Key Requirements of the Lettings Negotiator
- Prior experience working within lettings is essential
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Common sense, logical thinking, and a positive attitude
- A desire for continuous learning and professional development
This is a great opportunity with career progression, partner opportunities, ARLA and NAEA qualifications offered.
If you are a results-driven professional seeking a challenging yet rewarding opportunity, we invite you to apply. For any further information, please call Mulenga or Laura on 01484 351010 (Ext 3).