Lettings Negotiator: £8.50 p/h,
£18k once permanent (after 12 weeks)
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Full Time Hours - 9:00 until 17:30 - 40 Hours per week - Flexibility Required
A fantastic opportunity to build your career in a local and growing Lettings Company, with flexible hours and independent duties, this is the perfect role for the right candidate looking to continue their growth in a fast-paced and customer driven environment.
Requirements of a Letting Negotiator:
· Enthusiastic and Positive Attitude.
· Hungry for success.
· Determined - be willing to go the extra mile.
· Excellent and Adaptable Customer Service skills is a must.
· The passion for helping others.
· Excellent Rapport building skills.
· Negotiating skills.
Responsibilities of a Letting Negotiator
· Show houses and flats to let them to customers.
· Be able to liaise with customers and answer any questions.
· Organising and running inspections for current letters.
· Deal with all incoming enquiries within the office.
· Registering applicants details and obtain property requirements.
· Use selling and customer service skills to let properties.
· Driver with own car to attend appointments.
The Company and Opportunity
· Established company with over 25 years of experience in the rental sector.
· Works within professional letting, management and maintenance services.
Please forward any interest with your CV and a Cover Letter with your experience.