Location - Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Full Time Hours - 9:00 until 17:30 - 40 Hours per week
Salary - £8.50 per hour - £18k - £20k after 3 months successful probation period.
A fantastic opportunity to build your career in a local and growing Lettings Company, with flexible hours and independent duties, this is the perfect role for the right candidate looking to continue their growth in a fast-paced and customer driven environment.
Requirements of a Letting Negotiator
· Enthusiastic and Positive Attitude.
· Hungry for success.
· Determined - be willing to go the extra mile.
· Excellent and Adaptable Customer Service skills is a must.
· The passion for helping others.
· Excellent Rapport building skills.
· Negotiating skills.
Responsibilities of a Letting Negotiator
· Accompany customers with viewings.
· Be able to liaise with customers and answer any questions.
· Organising and running inspections for current letters.
· Deal with all incoming enquiries within the office.
· Registering applicants details and obtain property requirements.
· Use selling and customer service skills to let properties.
· Driver with own car to attend appointments.
The Company and Opportunity
· Award Winning student lettings company.
· Works within professional letting, management and maintenance services.
If you are interested in the position, please apply with your up-to-date CV, or call Stafflex on 01484 351010 and speak to the Office team for more information.