Lettings Property Manager - £18,000 + OTE + 21 days holidays + BH
Hours: 9.00am - 5.30pm (Mon-Fri) + 9.00am - 12.00pm (Sat 1:4 rotation)
Are you an experienced Lettings Agent ready to step in to the Manager role?
Do you want to join a well-established Property Management Team?
We have a great opportunity for you.
Requirements of the Lettings Property Manager:
· You will have at least 2 years of experience in Lettings
· Great time management skills and good attention to detail
· You have to be a positive and flexible with a 'can do' attitude
· Must have outstanding customer service, ideally over three years of experience
· Calm and professional manner of dealing with tenants
· Ability to manage highly charged situations
The role of Lettings Property Manager:
· To provide a first point of contact for all tenant enquiries, queries and complaints relating to lettings and maintenance.
· Arrange viewings and free valuation.
· Follow up feedback and relay this to the landlord.
· Discuss with the landlord applications received and process references.
· Arrange move in dates and associated paperwork.
· To deal with third party requests for information.
· To ensure that company guidelines in respect of contractor accreditation and qualification are adhered to.
· To manage reported maintenance in accordance with client mandates and agreed system procedures. This includes agreement of costs, contractor instructions and authorisation.
· To liaise with contractors, occupiers and other relevant parties to secure access and ensure a timely response to maintenance issues.
· To correspond with relevant parties and provide information updates. To arrange and oversee cyclical maintenance programs.
· Prior to marketing, ensure that the property is ready to let with all relevant compliance certificates in place.
· To manage health and safety checks, such as gas safety, legionella, smoke alarms and fire safety systems (as required) and they are accurately record on the system. To arrange related works if applicable.
The Company and an Opportunity:
· Our client is an exciting, leading in the local area Property Agency, They are proud of their ability to offer a range of integrated property solutions and advice to the owners of properties of all types and sizes.
· The Company have adopted a progressive and innovative approach in all aspects of our operation and provide buyers and sellers alike access to highly qualified and trained staff including 6 members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and a staff of over 50 professionals.