Hours: Full Time Role
Location: Halifax, West Yorkshire
We have an excellent opportunity to work with a reputable and professional company within the cosmetics industry. Our client are market leaders and looking for ambitious people to join their team. You will have a great work life balance as the company works 4 days a week, Monday to Thursday.
· Professionally represent the company with its activities to external/internal customers, suppliers, regulators and third parties, ensuring GMP (good manufacturing practices) and housekeeping are in order.
· Fill and pack products on line in accordance with packaging specifications and routinely check for adherence (regularly rotating on each line so that experience gained in all jobs).
· Remove finished packaged items from machine and separate rejected items.
· Stack finished packaged items
· Point out any issues immediately.
· Follow and comply with all relevant company policies/procedures and quality system procedures and practices (H&S, environmental, hygiene/housekeeping) whilst at the same time ensuring all employees adhere to Health & Safety legislation.
· Work effectively with the companies colleagues, Managers and Supervisors to participate and contribute to the successful completion of both personal, team and business quality objectives.
· Contribute to the implementation of continual improvement processes within the company and undertake to satisfy internal and external customers.
· Advise engineers/supervisors of any machinery problems as soon as is possible ensuring that the engineers are not taken away from an important job.
Key Requirements of the Role:
· Ability to work as part of a team.
· Effective communication skills.
· A fair and consistent manner.
· Attention to detail.
If you are interested in this role then please call us on 01484 351010 and option 1