Logistics Coordinator - Huddersfield
Are you extremely organised & capable of managing multiple tasks at once?
Do you love working in a fast paced environment with high demands?
Does working under pressure motivate you to get the job done?
If the answer is yes to the questions above, Our client are looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join their team and you could be the right person for them. The company are a well established firm who operate on a national level & have been running for over 100 years. Their client portfolio includes some of the most well known businesses / brands in the UK, so you'll have a great opportunity to work with them in this role.
- Making bookings with customers as required, in line with stock availability and customer expectations
- Using SAP to create consignments to service booking requirements and due dates
- Maintaining and providing a smooth delivery schedule for the despatch teams
- Liaising with third party hauliers and despatch teams to ensure the plan is well executed
- Requesting transport with suppliers while considering cost, service and efficiency
- Processing transport invoices, ensuring the company has been billed accurately by suppliers and that invoices are recorded correctly
- Building and maintaining relationships with, and managing performance of third party haulage suppliers
- Negotiation of rates and terms with hauliers
- Analysing actual costs versus budgeted values
If you are interested in this role, please apply or call us on 01484 351010.