Machine Operator and Goods in Handler
Salary - Up to £25,000 p/a with Overtime offered if and where required (inc. Fridays)
Hours -39 hours per week (Mon - Thu Nights) or 37 hours per week (Mon - Fri Days)
Are you a reliable individual looking to focus on your own development? Stafflex has a brilliant opportunity for a candidate to join our client's shop floor production team and be rewarded for your contribution to a very successful business who specialise in structural steelwork throughout the country. With an order book that guarantees consistent work for the foreseeable future, this is a great time to join a growing business and be a valuable asset and provide stability to you.
- Machine Operation
- Handling Steel
- Crane/Forklift operation
- Sideloader Operation
- Distribution of Steel
- Ability to read fittings drawings and
- Ambition to contribute to a growing team
- Reliable nature
- Ability to learn while on the job
- Experience working in a manufacturing/production environment
- Ability to read fittings drawings
- Ability to work and communicate with other members of staff
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with others
- Good organizational, planning, and follow-up skills
Please note, no formal qualifications within the steel industry are required, our client are looking for enthusiastic workers who are willing to learn and contribute to the company vision. In return, you will be brought into a company with a lucrative development program, reward package and holiday and overtime structure.
If you are interested in the role, and have relevant skills and experience, please apply to the role or call 01484 351010 (Ext.4) and speak to Mulenga in Stafflex Engineering. We look forward to hearing from you.