Salary: £33,500 -£38,000 DOE + Overtime @ 125% paid at a minimum of 4 hours + Private Healthcare + Death in Service Benefit + Yearly bonus +26(+8) Holidays + Cycle to Work Scheme
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Hours: 7am - 4pm Monday - Friday (40 Hours per Week)
Are you a skilled Maintenance Engineer who is looking for a new opportunity to work in an environment with sociable hours and with a handsome rewards package? Stafflex are currently recruiting on behalf of a Huddersfield based client for an electrically biased Maintenance Engineer to join a small maintenance team in a manufacturing and production environment. You will be looking to share your skills and knowledge of Electrical maintenance, as well as build on your pre-existing understanding of the field by working in a unit to maintain our client's manufacturing facilities.
Key responsibilities include:
· Carrying out planned preventative & reactive maintenance tasks
· Installation Work: Lighting, power supply installations including 3 phase & single phase.
· Fault finding on plant & machinery.
· Working with specialist programmable logic controllers (PLC's) such as Mitsubishi and Siemens
· Working on continuous improvement on machinery & plant.
· Health & Safety - Comply with site health and safety policy. Promote safe working and act as positive role model.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required for the role:
· Apprentice trained maintenance electrician (NVQ level 3 or equivalent)
· 17th / 18th edition of IEE regulations.
· Mechanical skills - able to carry out basic mechanical installations and repair.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Methodical - excellent fault finding / troubleshooting skills.
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
· Knowledge of PLC programming an advantage but not essential.
· Ability to read and understand hydraulic and pneumatic diagrams.
· Able to work on own initiative or part of a team.
· Following all site safety rules, leading by example and enforcing HSE standards as required, including with contractors.
If you are interested in the role, and have the required experience please apply or call 01484 351010 (ext4) and speak to Mulenga in the Engineering team.
We look forward to hearing from you.