Salary: Up to £23,000 p/a DOE
Location: Brighouse, West Yorkshire.
Hours: 39 Hours per week
Are you looking to progress your career in an innovative environment and build on your mechanical fitting knowledge and ability? Stafflex are currently recruiting for Mechanical Fitters to join an established indipendent manufacturer based in Brighouse. With a broad base of expertise, particularly within water, power, oil, gas and cryogenics, our client is able to apply their innovation to any industry. Preferable experience of working with valves / hydraulic testing but most important is a drive to learn and develop.
The Key Duties and Experience required of the Mechanical Fitter:
· Working from detailed engineering drawings
· Use of all bench tools, such as sockets and wrenches etc.
· Working within a team of other mechanical fitters
· Carrying out maintenance duties when required
· Adhering to company health and safety procedures.
Skills and Experience:
·Previous mechanical fitting/assembly experience is essential for this role.
·Ability to interpret technical drawings.
·Any previous experience with valves or previous water sector knowledge is highly advantageous.
The Company and Benefits:
· On-site Training provided.
· Good Work-Life Balance.
· Continual Development in their People and Product.
· Early finish Fridays
If you are interested in the role, and have the required experience, please apply or call Mulenga on 01484 351010, option 4, for more information.