Mechanical Fitter - SALARY £11-£12ph - Huddersfield - HRS: Mon-Thu 7.30-16 Fri 7.30-12.30
Our client is a local and very well established business providing services on a global scale. It is a great opportunity to join a vibrant team of experienced mechanical fitters who take pride in who they are working for. The company is offering bespoke training within their industry and is looking for a candidate able to work in-house and on-site including overseas travel (when pandemic restrictions will allow it). This job is on a temporary to permanent basis.
The ideal Mechanical Fitter will have:
· Ideally, Time Served Apprentice Trained in Mechanical Engineering with some electrical and PLC knowledge being an advantage (but not essential).
· Ability to read and understand mechanical engineering drawings.
· Mechanical fitting and assembly of mechanical components such as: Fabricated and Machined parts in various materials, Conveyors / Motors / Gearboxes / Ovens /Pipe Fitting, Steam Piping Valves and Fittings, Pneumatics
· Ideally from a machinery / process machinery assembly background
· Experience of field service work, on-site installations would be a benefit.
· Electrical / PLC programming / Cabinet wiring would be an advantage
· Pneumatic circuit design would be an advantage
If you are interested in the position, and have the relevant experience, please contact Anna at Stafflex on 01484 351010 (ext 4) for more information.