Overtime + Free Parking
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our highly ambitious, industry leading client based in Huddersfield
Hours: 7.30 a.m. - 4.00 pm Mon-Thursday
7.30 a.m. - 3.00 pm Friday
Key Duties and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for the welding and dressing function of all products to ensure that ISO9001 2008 Quality standards are achieved and products are manufacture to drawing and work instructions. You must conform to the company's working practices and company handbook. More detailed duties are listed below:
· Responsible for Welding and Dressing of parts to drawing and work instructions.
· Responsible for checking first off, counting and final inspection of production batches.
· Required to self certify paperwork to verify quality standards.
· Required to carryout the safe stacking of product for safe transportation.
· Required to Spot weld parts.
· Required to prototype new products.
· Required to be flexible within the fabrication department and other departments.
· May be required to operate the forklift truck if trained.
· May be required to work on other machines within the fabrication department after basic training.
The Fabrication Department (Welder/Dresser) Operative should be able to work effectively with others, co-operate with colleagues and demonstrate a full awareness of the needs of both Internal and External Customers. Be capable of communicating in a clear and effective way. Recognise fully the benefits of Collective Problem Solving and the implementation of group solutions. They should also flexible with working practices and attitude towards the requirements of the job
Please call Lydia on 01484 351010 for more informaiton or to apply