Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £28K Basic, with Opportunity to earn up to £35k.
Late Shift Allowance: £2080 per annum, Overtime: Earn up to £5000 per annum
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Hours: 02:00PM - 12:00AM (Monday to Thursday)
Our client has grown to become one of Europe's largest acrylic plastic manufacturers in the last 45 years of trading. Founded in 1975, our client is a well-established family owned business that has continually reinvested in plant and equipment to remain competitive as to maintain and grow market share.
The successful candidate will be joining a forward-thinking employer with a positive and inclusive company culture.
The Key Duties of the Maintenance Engineer:
· The repair and preventative maintenance of varying thermoforming machines, conveyors, spray equipment, CNC routers & drills, circular saws and extraction systems as well as general site maintenance.
· Work closely with sub-contractors to allocate work.
· Ensuring HSE guidelines are adhered to where required.
The Key Skills of the Maintenance Engineer:
· Mechanical Engineering National Certificate essential.
· Pneumatic Systems.
· Electrical engineering to 16th & 17th Editions, preferred but not essential.
· Full driving licence.
· Positive attitude and ability to collaborate with colleagues.
If you are interested in the role, and have the required experience please apply or call 01484 351010 and speak to Aiden in the Engineering team.