Position: New Case Referral Assistant, PI Department
Location: Huddersfield Town Centre
Hours: 22.5 hours per week - Flexible working pattern
Salary: £10k - £11k based on experience
We have a great opportunity to work with one of our clients within the Personal Injury department to work with them and assist the team in new case referrals. You will be the first point of contact for the business to customers within the department.
Our client seeks an experienced New Case Reference Assistant to provide secretarial and administrative support to the busy PI Department and to specifically deal with new telephone and website enquiries and to open new files.
Duties will include:
· Answering the telephone.
· Opening new files.
· Organising case files and maintaining documents through the Company's SOS case management system.
· Diary management and other administrative duties dependent upon the need of the business.
· Experience of working on SOS or another case management system is desirable but not essential.
· Excellent communication and keyboard skills are essential.
· You must be a team player and able to prioritise the demands of your workload in a busy office environment.
The Company and the Benefits:
· A professional firm who has been offering supportive legal advice to customers for over 160 years.
· Involvement with local community events around the Huddersfield area.
· Be part of a team who pride themselves on "Being the best at what they do"