Newly Qualified Teachers required urgently!
Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher and looking for the next step in your career?
Do you want to work within a range of local schools?
We also offer FREE training to enhance your teaching skills further which are SQA accredited. Even if you can only offer one or two days a week we would still like to speak to you.
Stafflex Education are recruiting flexible and enthusiastic Newly Qualified Teachers to work with our many partnership Primary schools, some of which may be able to support your induction year. As part of our supply team you can try out a range of different schools and environments to develop teaching experience, skills and resources so you can find the schools that fit you best.
As a company, in business for over 17 years working within Huddersfield and the surrounding area, we have built up great relationships with our local schools and have worked with many from the very beginning of our journey.
Being a major supplier in this area we are able to offer you assignments on a flexible basis that suit your current situation; when, where and how often you work is up to you.
What you will require:
- Hold UK NQT/QTS (or UK NARIC equivalent)
- Have an adaptable and flexible approach to teaching in a variety of schools
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Stafflex
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE SQA accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- A wealth of Education experience providing you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Stafflex Education are an equal opportunities employer. Candidates will be subject to compliance procedures, including an enhanced DBS and reference check. Stafflex Education is dedicated to the safeguarding of children and young people.
If you have recently graduated and supply is something you would like try, then 'apply now' or call David or Becky on 01484 351010 who will be available to help you every step of the way.