Teaching opportunities abroad - China
Nursery and Early Years Teacher
Are you a Nursery or Early Years teacher looking to work abroad from September 2019?
Alternatively, are you a degree graduate who wants to get in to Early Years teaching?
Stafflex Education are working in partnership with an Education exchange company who are recruiting a number of teachers for yearlong teaching contracts in various locations across China.
We are inviting enthusiastic, committed and adaptable teachers or graduates to interview. Our client requires engaging and innovative practitioners to teach international and local background children under seven years old in a kindergarten setting. Our client is looking for compassionate, patient, alert, detail-oriented, and creative teachers with a passion to promote cultural exchange.
You will use various creative teaching techniques, such as artwork, storytelling, games, music, nursery rhymes and computers to help build vocabulary and learn basics of numbers, alphabets, art, music and sports. You will be professionally supported, and have a Chinese assistant in all classes.
A usual working day will include:
· providing materials and resources to children
· planning and implementing imaginative play and other learning activities
· establishing and enforcing behaviour for learning
· reading books to the class, and teaching basic skills such as personal hygiene and social skills
· observing and evaluating children’s social development, physical health, behaviour and school performance
· maintaining class records, and meeting with parents or guardians to discuss their children’s needs and progress
· enforcing administration policies, and arranging indoor and outdoor education events
You MUST hold a bachelor’s degree or higher, and speak English as your first language. Effective written and verbal communication, teaching, research, interpersonal, organisational skills and planning skills are also required.
Salary is dependent on experience, and flights, housing, insurance and other benefits are included. This is a 40-hour full time Monday to Friday position. More information about the interview and selection process will be provided on application.
Stafflex Education is a local, family run agency with good old fashioned Yorkshire values. We are accredited with the REC Gold Standard Award in Education Recruitment.
We are an equal opportunities employer and Education Recruitment Business. Candidates will be subject to compliance procedures, including an enhanced DBS and reference check. Stafflex Education is dedicated to the safeguarding of children and young people.
Please call our education team on 01484 351010 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.