Nursery Nurse and Nursery Assistant
Stafflex work in close collaboration with a range of Huddersfield based nurseries who are always on the lookout for adaptable, resourceful and qualified Nursery Nurses and Nursery Assistants for day to day, short and long term temporary assignments.
· Recruiter: Stafflex
· Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
· Salary: £8.91 to £12.98 (Rate of pay will be dependent on experience, qualifications and skills)
· Sector: Education
· Job Type: Temporary
· Duration: Ongoing
· Work Hours: Full Time
· Qualifications: Level 3
The Nursery Nurse roles are flexible and there are options to work full days or for specific periods throughout the nursery day.
Please make sure you satisfy the following criteria before applying for this role:
· NVQ Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse (or equivalent)
· Recent experience of working with nursery age children
· Flexible with effective behaviour management skills
· Able to build strong working relationships with children and other members of staff
Stafflex have been in business for over 20 years and our Huddersfield community is at the heart of everything we do. We are proud to be a family run, independent agency.
Stafflex can offer you:
· Pay to scale
· Separate Holiday pay to ensure you have paid annual leave opportunities.
· Advice and support from our team of ex teachers
· Stafflex Hub
· 24/7 telephone lines
· Local, convenient assignments
If you are a qualified Nursery Nurse or Nursery Assistant then please apply now to begin your journey with Stafflex. Alternatively, call us on 01484 351010 if you would like to find out more about Stafflex and how we can support you.
Stafflex Education are an equal opportunities employer and an Education Recruitment Business and Agency. Candidates will be subject to compliance procedures, including an enhanced DBS and reference check. Stafflex Education is dedicated to the safeguarding of children and young people.