Stafflex are looking for experienced, flexible and resourceful Nursery Nurses to join our supply team.
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Salary: £9.70 to £12.98 Per Hour (Rate of pay will be dependent on experience, qualifications and skills)
Job Type: Temporary
Work Hours: Part Time and Full Time
Qualifications: Level 2 or 3
Do you have a passion for working with young children and a desire to help them flourish?
Are you looking for flexibility?
Are you looking to choose the days you work?
Stafflex Education require Nursery Nurseries to support in primary schools and private day nurseries across Kirklees. Your duties as a Nursery Nurse includes engaging with children, ensuring a fun and interesting environment, working alongside a team to maintain their high childcare standards and you will be required to undertake cleaning and care duties, such as nappy changing and bottle feeding.
You must have recent experience working in a nursery and be qualified to Level 2 or 3 in early years of childcare.
Stafflex have been in business for over 20 years and our Huddersfield community is at the heart of everything we do. We are proud to be a family run, independent recruitment agency.
Stafflex can offer you:
- Separate Holiday pay to ensure you have paid annual leave opportunities
- Weekly BACS / PAYE pay through our in house payroll team (we do NOT use umbrella companies)
- Make life easy by using our Stafflex Hub web App to tell us when you're available to work and other benefits including training documents and more
- Local, convenient assignments
- 24/7 telephone service
Requirements to work with Stafflex
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a face to face registration interview
Stafflex Education are an equal opportunities employer and an Education Recruitment Agency and Business. Candidates will be subject to compliance procedures, including an enhanced DBS and reference check. Stafflex Education is dedicated to the safeguarding of children and young people.