Nursery Nurse Assistant
Do you have a passion for working with young children and a desire to help them flourish?
Are you looking for flexibility?
Are you looking to choose the days you work?
Stafflex Education works with primary schools and private day nurseries across Huddersfield and are looking for experienced, flexible and resourceful Nursery Nurses to join our supply team.
Your duties as a Nursery Nurse will include:
- Engaging with the children and creating a fun and interesting environment.
- Supervising and assisting children's play, activities and learning.
- Working alongside a team to maintain their high childcare standards.
- Undertaking cleaning and care duties, such as nappy changing, potty training and bottle feeding.
- Ensuring hygiene standards and practices are maintained.
You must have:
- recent experience working in a nursery
- Level 2 or 3 Childcare qualification (e.g., CACHE Level 2 or 3 Diploma in Childcare and Education or equivalent)
- Knowledge of the EYFS framework
- To be able to adapt to the diverse needs and personalities of the children in your care.
- Have a passion for childcare and working with young children.
Stafflex have been in business for over 20 years and our Huddersfield community is at the heart of everything we do. We are proud to be a family run, independent recruitment agency.
Stafflex can offer you:
- Separate Holiday pay to ensure you have paid annual leave opportunities.
- Weekly BACS / PAYE pay through our in-house payroll team (we do NOT use umbrella companies)
- Make life easy by using our Stafflex Hub web App to tell us when you're available to work and other benefits including training documents and more.
- Local, convenient assignments
- 24/7 telephone service
Requirements to work with Stafflex:
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible, and all employment breaks must be explained
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy.
- You must have legal right to work in the UK.
- You must be willing to attend a face-to-face registration interview
Stafflex Education are an equal opportunities employer and an Education Recruitment Agency and Business. Candidates will be subject to compliance procedures, including an enhanced DBS and reference check. Stafflex Education is dedicated to the safeguarding of children and young people