· Recruiter: Stafflex
· Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
· Salary: £8.72 to £9.70 (Rate of pay will be dependent on experience, qualifications and skills)
· Sector: Education
· Job Type: Temporary
· Duration: Ongoing
· Work Hours: Full Time
· Qualifications: Level 3
Stafflex work in close collaboration with a range of Huddersfield based nurseries. Our nurseries are always on the lookout for adaptable and resourceful qualified Nursery Nurses for day to day, long term and permanent assignments.
As a Nursery Nurse, your role will involve supporting children across the nursery during staff absence.
The Nursery Nurse roles are flexible and there are options to work full days or for specific periods throughout the nursery day.
Please make sure you satisfy the following before applying for this role:
· NVQ Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse (or equivalent)
· Recent experience of working with nursery age children
· Flexible with effective behaviour management skills
· Able to build strong working relationships with children and other members of staff
Stafflex have been in business for over 20 years and our Huddersfield community is at the heart of everything we do. We are proud to be a family run, independent agency.
Stafflex can offer you:
· Pay to scale
· Separate Holiday pay
· Advice and support from our team of ex teachers
· 24/7 phone lines
· Local, convenient assignments
If you are a qualified Nursery Nurse then please apply now to begin your journey with Stafflex.
Alternatively, call us on 01484 351010 if you would like to find out more about Stafflex and how we can support you.
Stafflex Education are an equal opportunities employer and an Education Recruitment Business. Candidates will be subject to compliance procedures, including an enhanced DBS and reference check. Stafflex Education is dedicated to the safeguarding of children and young people.