We are always on the lookout for adaptable and resourceful qualified Nursery Nurses to join our professional supply team covering day to day, long term and permanent assignments.
Stafflex work in close collaboration with a range of Huddersfield based nurseries. As a Nursery Nurse, your role will involve supporting children across the nursery during staff absence.
The Nursery Nurse roles are flexible and there are options to work full days or for specific periods throughout the nursery day.
Please make sure you satisfy the following criteria before applying for this role:
- NVQ Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse (or equivalent)
- Recent experience of working with nursery age children
- Flexible with effective behaviour management skills
- Able to build strong working relationships with children and other members of staff
Stafflex can offer you:
- Pay to scale in line with recommendations from the School Teachers’ Review Body on teachers’ pay
- Separate Holiday pay to ensure you have paid annual leave opportunities
- Make life easy by using our Stafflex Hub web App to tell us when you’re available to work and other benefits including downloading useful training documents and more
- Advice and support from our team of ex teachers
- Local, convenient assignments
- 24/7 phone service
We put our relationships with both our teachers and our schools first. We are here to support you, at any stage in your career. That's why we have a reputation for being Huddersfield's most friendly, transparent and ethical agency.
If you are a qualified Nursery Nurse then please apply now to begin your journey with Stafflex.
Give us a call on 01484 351010 if you would like to find out more about Stafflex and how we can support you.
Stafflex have been in business for over 20 years and our Huddersfield community is at the heart of everything we do. We are proud to be an award-winning family run, independent agency.
Stafflex Education are an equal opportunities employer and an Education Recruitment Business. Candidates will be subject to compliance procedures, including an enhanced DBS and reference check. Stafflex Education is dedicated to the safeguarding of children and young people.