Salary - £18,000 - £21,000 based on experience
Hours of work - 08:00 until 16:00 Monday to Thursday, 08:00 until 12:30 on Friday.
Location - Deeside, Flintshire
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and intelligent candidate to be responsible for the management of line side media at their assigned customers and their sites. This is a hands on role and requires both strong IT skills as well as involvement in the handling and delivery of parts. The role is working alongside the customer of the client directly on site, and it is the duty to measure key performance criteria and to ensure that the contractual requirements are achieved.
The Key Accountabilities of the On-Site Representative
· Timely scanning and download of all replenishment requirements.
· Receipt and distribution of all products from the client.
· Liaise with Customer to resolve day-to-day supply issues.
· Liaise with internal functions to resolve day-to-day supply issues.
· Assist in the physical implementation of new line-side locations or line side media.
· Ensure effective housekeeping of on-site accommodation and line side media.
· Be responsible for producing and issuing of reporting metrics as directed.
· Analyse internally produced data to identify supply chain issues as directed.
· Comply with customer and clients health and safety policies and procedures.
The Key Experience and Qualifications of the On-Site Representative
· Proven track record of working within stock management or warehousing
· Being customer focused is a critical element to the job
· Possess excellent time management skills, with experience of working under pressure and to deadlines
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ability to work under own initiative
· Experience of using Microsoft Office including Excel as well as an ERP / stock management system
· Embody our company values: Bias for Actions, Open Communication, Ethics, Teamwork, Customer Focus, Accountability
· Requires strong IT literacy in the use of at least Microsoft Excel (Spreadsheets, Look up Tables and Graph creation).
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
The Company and the Benefits
The client is proud to offer a broad range of benefits options. You can choose from a number of plans including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance and voluntary supplemental programs. All full-time employees are eligible for benefits coverage.
If you are interested in the position, please apply to the position or call Aiden or Anna on 01484 351010 in the Stafflex Office Team for more information.