Electrical Assembler / Panel Wirer
Temp - Perm
We are looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join a long established company who specialise in the design and manufacture of their product.
The Successful Panel Wirer will have previous experience of have electrical experience or strong wiring skills.
Duties will include:
- Completing wiring of panels
- Working from electrical diagrams/schematics.
- Working to tight production deadlines.
- Running, and terminating wires/cables.
- Completing testing of the finished products.
- Working mostly from existing designs and some bespoke.
- You will have previous experience of panel wiring, electrical experience or strong wiring skills.
- Electrical Engineering: 3 years (Preferred)
Please call Lydia on 01484 351010 for more information or for an immediate start.