Hours: Full Time - 09:00 - 17:00 (Monday to Friday)
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Our client is looking to recruit a payroll administrator who will provide a high standard of knowledge of recording staff hours, workplace pensions, SSP, SMP etc. The role is a great opportunity to join a growing and supportive business within a veterinary practice.
The role will require the right candidate to manage all aspects of payroll admin, working closely with their external payroll department.
Duties of the Payroll Administrator:
· Manage new contracts for employees joining the business.
· Manage and ensure all holiday entitlements are up to date using Timetastic software.
· Record staff hours to ensure accurate payment is made.
· Be a team player and be part of a larger payroll team.
· Handle monthly payroll for 130 staff on a monthly basis.
· Be able to communicate with others and have a positive attitude.
The company and the opportunity:
· Internal training provided.
· Contributory and competitive pension scheme
· Contractual sick pay
· CPD allowance and support from the business.
If you are interested in the position and have the required experience, please apply to the position and we will consider your application. For more information, please call the Stafflex Office team on 01484 351010 to speak to Anna or Aiden.