Salary: £19,000 - £20,000 DOE
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Hours: Full Time - 39 Hours, Monday to Friday.
Our client is a rapidly expanding, successful company that develops, manufactures, and supplies an increasing portfolio of healthcare, personal and known household products. This is a great opportunity for someone to build their career with a large company who promote from within, and offer the opportunity for personal and professional growth.
The client is a company with great heritage, clear values and a strong commercial presence both locally and nationally. They have a strong focus on the healthcare market, and we continue to grow our business every year in the UK and internationally through innovation and acquisitions.
As part of the continued growth of the business and implementation of new operating structures an opportunity has arisen for a motivated individual to join the Planning team in the position of Planning Administrator. In the role you will be a key member of both the Production Planning team and wider production unit structure. You will be primarily responsible for the creation, distribution and organisation of key documentation which in this rapidly growing business is a challenging and rewarding role which also offer the opportunity for personal development.
Key Duties of the Planning Administrator
· To manage the work order journey to and from the Planning Department, including raising, sending, cancelling and supersessions.
· Generation and updating of twice-weekly holding lists to ensure relevant departments are informed of any outstanding componentry issues.
· Generation of up to date stock lists.
· Attendance at morning and afternoon Tier 2 meetings with the responsibility to feed back any arising issues that may affect production.
· Receiving and processing new issue work orders to ensure all documentation remains up to date and compliant with production requirements.
· Updating and distributing 'departmental instructions', enabling all colleagues to receive the latest knowledge on cross-site processes.
· To upskill to cover the Production Scheduler over holidays and periods of absence, including tasks such as raising batch numbers and moving batches around as required on the Planning Display Board
The Key Competencies of the Planning Administrator
· Highly motivated - able to work both independently and as a team
· Be a team player - work together in a collaborative and supportive manner
· Be analytical in your approach -Working in a data led and fact base manner
· Be dedicated to providing great customer service and meeting the needs of the business and our many customers
· Be a key contributor - take ownership and accountability of tasks and outcomes, influence and add value to the process
· Able to build strong networks and to positively influence colleagues and outcomes
· Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in the role, and want to know more, please apply and call Aiden in the Office team, on 01484 351010, option 3, when available.
We look forward to hearing from you.