PR Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - £25,000 - £28,000
· £25-28k annual salary, dependent on experience
· Additional time off for your birthday
· Additional day off each year you've worked here
· A lifetime experience fund after two years
· A positive, fun and relaxed work environment
· Work with a great team and friendly support network
· Regular team outings and social events
· Opportunities for training and progression for your development
· Attend industry awards with expenses paid
· A healthcare package and workplace pension
· Free parking
Requirements of the PR Account Manager:
· Three years' experience in an agency
· Excellent writing skills and proven account management experience
· Strong communicator, including presenting to clients and pitching to the media
· Ability to manage junior members and their own time by working to tight deadlines
· Experience in content and social media for businesses
· Creativity when planning and executing campaigns
· An interest in the industry and keep up to date with the latest trends and developments
· Desire to grow within the company
· Great attention to detail
· Must be a team player
The role of PR Account Manager:
· As a PR account manager/senior account manager you'll work alongside account directors on national and regional campaigns for established brands across PR, social media and content marketing.
· You'll be responsible for managing various tasks for a range of clients, while building lasting relationships with the media and key influencers.
· You will be responsible for management of all aspects of PR and content across a variety of channels and social mediums.
· You will be required to develop PR strategies, network and build relationships with journalists, coordinate campaigns, produce compelling copy, explore routes to market and do everything necessary to drive recognition and engagement.
· Combining strong PR and copywriting skills you will be implementing PR strategies and building relationships with the media.
· Along with managing junior members of staff, you will be responsible for meeting KPIs, generating coverage and helping to create engaging campaigns.
The Company and an Opportunity:
· Our client is a communications agency that delivers strategic communications through media relations, social media, content creation, digital marketing and award-writing.
· The opportunity to develop within the company is open there for you.