Practice Accountant - £30,000 to £35,000 based on experience
Hours: 8:30am to 5:30pm (Mon-Fri) with 1 hour lunch break - 40 Hours per week.
Holidays and Benefits: 23 Days + 8 Bank Holidays, Free Parking and competitive Pension scheme.
This is a great opportunity for an experience practice accountant to step into a professional and outstanding business, contributing to the collective success for new and existing clients. You will work with a variety of different clients - from healthcare, manufacturing and media.
Requirements of a Practice Accountant:
· You must have a minimum 5 years' experience within an Accountancy practice.
· You must be qualified within ACA/ACCA or AAT qualifications.
· You must have strong and personable Customer Service skills.
· You must be able to engage with clients, using a variety of platforms such as Phone, Email and Face to Face contact.
· The ability to network is key within the role.
· You must be able to manage or have experience managing up to 50 clients.
Benefits of the Role include;
· You will work for a forward thinking and growing company who are always looking to the future for any growth or progression opportunities
· You will have the opportunity to work flexible working hours, as long as core hours are filled. Core hours are 8am - 4pm (Mon-Thurs) and 8am - 3pm (Friday)
· You will have the opportunity to work from home if you have an emergency situation which means you cannot attend the office.
· There are progression opportunities within the business to become a Senior Accountant.
· You will join a sociable and enthusiastic team who hold events and days-out to improve morale and team-work within the business.
· You will work for a Community focused and conscious company who offer their support to local charities through voluntary work.
The Company and Opportunity
· Open Door Policy - Support is always there for you.
· Market leading accountancy practice who specialise in cloud accounting.
· Forward thinking company with a great local reputation.